In this exercise you will explore a video resource and find out if you can use it, and what you can do with it. As you follow the instructions, read each page and try to answer the following questions and make a note of\ your conclusions:
- Is the resource free? Do I need to pay? How do I pay?
- Are there restrictions on how I can use it?
- Do I need to credit the video's creator in a particular way?
- Do I need to get permission?
- Whom do I contact to get permission?
- Go to: http://www.jisc-content.ac.uk/ (opens in pop-up window)
- Select: "View all freely available collections"
- Select: "Community Flood Archive Enhancement through Storytelling (Co-FAST)"
- Select: "Visit this collection"
- Select: "Discover"
- Follow the "Lower Severn Community Flood Education Network Vimeo Channel" link
Last modified: Tuesday, 15 July 2014, 3:49 PM