In this first synchronous activity, you are asked to participate in a webinar with other course participants. The course facilitators provide a brief overview of Moodle and Collaborate (the online webinar system). Outcomes and expectations for the course will be covered, digital literacies put into context and you will have an opportunity to ask any questions about the course.
- Use the link on the course site to access the webinar session.
This activity will be considered complete after accessing the webinar or viewing the recording.
- To clarify outcomes and expectations for the course.
- To put Digital Literacies for Digial Learning into context
- Provides an opportunity to troubleshoot any issues.
- Allows you to engage with the course facilitators and other participants in real time.