Content, collections & searching - discussion
Use this forum to reflect on the learning materials. To generate useful dialogue that adds value to the course materials, start a new thread around the content of the learning materials you've just viewed and comment on others postings. The following ideas may help you to get started.
- How do you currently search for learning materials, do you already apply a search strategy?
- Describe the benefits of using a systematic approach.
- What online resources have you used with students or for your own professional development?
- Citing and referencing online materials
- How you might use the PROMPT framework to help evaluate resources
This activity will be complete when you have viewed the materials, created a new post, added your own refections or observations to the forum in a new thread and replied to at least 2 posts from other participants.