DO: Improve your creative skills
Reworking a PowerPoint into a prezi
FIRSTLY you will need to create a free prezi account if you are going to use this software. Go to the following webpage and sign-up using your school/college email address.
WATCH the prezi below to guide you how to import your PowerPoint and then edit the imported slides
Now it's your turn!
- Log into prezi
- Select "New prezi"
- Select "Start blank prezi"
- Select "Insert" and then "PowerPoint"
- Select a PowerPoint from a file and "Open" to begin importing your PowerPoint.
To edit your imported PowerPoint, test out the following features of prezi:
- insert all the slides (right hand side of screen) and then select the green tick
- use the frame selector (left hand side of screen) to go through each slide and correct any formatting errors
- edit path of the slides (Select "Edit path" button). A nice feature is to have a shot of all the slides. Add this by first zooming out so all slides are in view.Then select "Add current view" to your path